Call ScheduleFirst to schedule the vast majority of diagnostic tests at any UM Upper Chesapeake Health facility including the Klein Ambulatory Care Center, Harford Memorial Hospital, Upper Chesapeake Medical Center, Upper Chesapeake Breast Center and Pavilion II.
Click here to request an appointment
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Call 443-843-7000 or 800-301-4799
- Coordinate your testing so you can complete everything in one trip including:
- Laboratory Testing (Glucose Tolerance Tests, Therapeutic Phlebotomy Only - all other lab tests do not need to be scheduled
- CT Scan
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Ultrasound Testing
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging
- Mammography (including 3D mammography)
- Family Birthplace Perinatal Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Blood Gases
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Diabetic Education
- Rabies Vaccinations
- Find the testing location that can see you the soonest.
- Verify your insurance coverage.
- Provide information on how you can prepare for your test.
- Answer your questions.
- Minimize your registration time on the day of your procedure by pre-registering.