Behavioral Health Unit Visiting Hours & Restrictions
All family/visitors are to abide by posted visiting hours.
Visiting times may be flexed or changed according to unit or patient needs.
No more than two family/visitors may visit a patient at any one time.
Visiting hours are as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 7:00pm - 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday – 2:00pm - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays – 2:00pm - 3:00 pm and 7:00pm - 8:30 pm
Visitation takes place in the day room, not the patient's room.
Rules & Restrictions
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted to visit unless so ordered by the physician.
- There is no smoking on the unit. No matches, cigarettes or lighters are allowed.
- Clothes brought from home should have no strings on the clothing. No hoodies or hats.
- Staff members will check any packages brought from home.
- No food items from outside the unit are allowed in.
- The patient you are visiting or the social worker will provide an access code to you. You will be asked for the code before entering the unit.