All donors are welcome! There is a need for all types of blood, 365 days of the year, and you can give blood once every 56 days. Your donation can help save a life!
Who Can Give Blood?
- Must be in generally good health
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must weigh at least 110 pounds
- Not have gotten a tattoo within the last year
- Not have donated blood within the past 56 days
Additional requirements from the Red Cross.
What to Expect When Donating Blood
The blood donation process from the time you arrive until the time you leave takes about an hour. While the donation itself takes only about 15 minutes, there are other important steps that are part of the process to ensure both your safety and that of the blood supply.
Top Reasons to Give Blood
- Your donation could save up to three lives
- Someone needs blood in the US every two seconds
- A single car accident victim can require up to 100 units of blood
In order to make your donation experience more efficient, you can schedule your donation in advance. To register for any of our upcoming drives, please call HealthLink at 800-515-0044. Walk-ins are always welcome, but pre-registered donors will be given priority. Give the gift of life by donating blood.