Call ScheduleFirst to schedule the vast majority of diagnostic tests at any University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) facility including the Klein Ambulatory Care Center, University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital (UM HMH), University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center (UM UCMC) and Pavilion II. This includes Radiology (X-rays), MRI, CAT scans, Cardiovascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, some Laboratory tests, Pulmonary Function tests, Mammography and Bone Densitometry.
*For scheduled lab tests at UM HMH please contact the lab directly.
Click here to use our online request form.
We will confirm your appointment within 24 hours.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Call 443-843-7000 or 800-301-4799
- Coordinate your testing so you can complete everything in one trip including:
- Laboratory Testing (Glucose Tolerance Tests, Therapeutic Phlebotomy Only - all other lab tests do not need to be scheduled)
- X-rays (usually done on a walk-in basis - unless fluoro exam)
- CT Scan
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Ultrasound Testing
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging
- Outpatient Rehab (Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy)
- Family Birthplace Perinatal Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Blood Gases
- Polysomnograms (Sleep studies)
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Find the testing location that can see you the soonest.
- Verify your insurance coverage.
- Provide information on how you can prepare for your test.
- Answer your questions.
- Minimize your registration time on the day of your procedure by pre-registering.
For Outpatient Surgery Scheduling:
- Outpatient surgical procedures must be scheduled through your physician’s office by contacting the Surgical Posting Department at 443-643-1660.
- Pre-surgical testing is scheduled by calling 443-643-3660.
- Pavilion II testing is scheduled by departments offering the services.
This page was last updated: August 27, 2014