About University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) offers the residents of northeastern Maryland an unparalleled combination of clinical expertise, leading-edge technology, and an exceptional patient experience.
A community-based, integrated, non-profit health system, our vision is to become the preferred, integrated health system creating the healthiest community in Maryland. We are dedicated to maintaining and improving the health of the people in our community through an integrated health delivery system that provides high quality care to all. Our commitment to service excellence is evident through a broad range of health care services, technologies and facilities. We work collaboratively with our community and other health organizations to serve as a resource for health promotion and education.
Today, UM UCH is the leading health care system and second largest private employer in Harford County. Our 3,500 team members and over 650 medical staff physicians serve residents of Harford County, eastern Baltimore County, and western Cecil County.
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health owns and operates:
- University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital (UM HMH), Havre de Grace, MD
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center (UM UCMC), Bel Air, MD
- The Upper Chesapeake Health Foundation, Bel Air, MD
- The Patricia D. and M. Scot Kaufman Cancer Center, Bel Air, MD
- The Senator Bob Hooper House, Forest Hill, MD
This page was last updated: August 18, 2014